Thursday, June 5, 2008

upcoming events

Reading Tour with Erick Lyle who'll be reading from his new amazing book
On The Lower Frequencies
I'll be reading old and new doris stuff.
June 11 Baltimore Red Emmas
June 12 DC Brian McKenzie Infoshop I think
June 13 NYC Bluestocking Books
June 14 Philly A Space
June 15 Brooklyn, Goodbye Blue Monday, on Broadway near DeKalb
June 16 Brattleboro
June 17 Boston Lucy Parsons
June 18 Providence RI
June 19 Amherst

then I'm going to be in SanFrancisco for the SF zine fair July 19-20. I'm going to be doing a speech/question and answer thing, so if you're going to be there are you have some questions you want me to talk about, may be you can tell me here, because I'm usually not very good at answering things when I'm put on the spot, unless I have time to think about it ahead of time.
xxoo

1 comment:

emmylou said...

hey cindy,

it's emmylou! that's fine about the ghost story sharing. i still haven't put the zine out (most definitely a waxing and waning process)...i wonder if i know the people that are putting it out on the west coast. i had a couple contributors from the bay area.

i was wondering if you had the column you wrote for maximum rock and roll about louise the social worker and if so, whether you could send it to me. i don't read MRR that much but remember really liking that column of yours.

also: i'm working on a letter! maybe it'll be in your p.o. box by the time you get back from your tour thing.

my email is: emmylou@riseup.net