Sunday, April 6, 2008

e. coast tour

I'm going on reading tour in June with Erick Lyle, (formally Iggy Scam) who has a new book coming out on Soft Skull Press called On The Lower Frequencies:The Secret Life of Cities, Hopefully this is what it will be:

June 11 Baltimore Red Emmas
June 12 DC the Black Cat
June 13 NYC Bluestocking Books
June 14 Philly A Space
June 15 Brooklyn, Goodbye Blue Monday, on Broadway near DeKalb
June 16 Brattleboro
June 17 Boston Lucy Parsons
June 18 Providence RI
June 19 Amherst

also, here a link to Ericks book
On The Lower Frequencies

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You should make a trip to Lansing MI sometime. We have a couple good places (cafes, community centers, little bookstores) for readings.

hope4mama said...

Hey Cindy. I found you in cyberworld. It is great to think of you and check out what you are doing. I was looking for you sister; i dreamed of her last nite. take care and if it is ok i will send a letter to her thru your po box unless you want to share her info w/ me.
landhmcmullan@gmail.com
from Hope and Luke(now also Delta and Demetrius)

kate wadkins said...

Hey, do you all need help with the Brooklyn date? Or do you have that covered?

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy!

I haven't seen your blog for a while. Would you have time to try to meet after Amherst if you're still going there? I could drive over to where you are probably.

Also, I left a message on Caty's cell (is that a good way to get ahold of you? I have trouble keeping track...) about maybe visiting you guys in your state in late June. Give me a call or email me when you get a chance!

Love,
-Christy